My roomies just asked me if I wanted to go clubbing with them. I had to turn it down because I’m not 18 yet.
Weekly Thursday Blog
I’ve decided to start making weekly Thursday blogs. I mean I can write a blog any day, but I’m making Thursday a necessary blog day. Why Thursday? Because I love Thursdays. <3 Lots of things happen. I’ve said Thursday so much already. Haha. It’s the last day of September 2010! Dang, things are going by fast. Today I had my HCOMM class in the morning and then math was...
I'm on the brink of tears because of Glee.
Day Ten: One confession.
Today is September 29, 2010. If I was still with my ex, it would be our one year anniversary. Obviously, things have really changed and feelings aren’t the same. Who knew so much would change in a year? When I think of Jimmy, I remember the good times we had and I finally am able to smile. I’ve finally come to understand that things became the way they were for the good. I still pretty...
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life...
I was supposed to be typing "gmail.com", when...
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
1. Nice hair, preferably a faux hawk. (; 2. A man in business attire. <3 3. You got me if you can dance.
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
1. Drinks too much. 2. Smoker. 3. A flirt. 4. Cocky ass. Simple as that.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order...
1. Dad, because I know he’ll always be there for me even though he might not know how to show it. 2. Mom, because she’s my mom and takes care of me through everything and listens to me. She’s like a best friend <3 3. A, because she’s my best girl-friend and she’s always been there for me no matter what. 4. S, because he’s my best guy friend and knows how...
From when I first saw you, you stood out to me. It was probably your hair. But still, you stood out to me. I’ve been getting to sort of know you and your personality through club meetings and I really like how you’re kind, sweet, and weird. Last week, I told myself, “No, Joann. You’re not gonna start liking him.” But obviously that’s not the case since I’m...
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Err.. Honestly, there’s nothing I wish that I’d never done because it’s led me to where I am now. And even in times where it’s hard, I’ll know.. everything will be alright. Meaningful words from my ex-boyfriend that should always be taken into consideration. But hey, now that I think about it there are some little, non-sentimental things I just thought of: 1. I...
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
1. High school memories. 2. How to start a dance crew. -___- Haha. 3. Happy thoughts. 4. People. 5. “What if” 6. I’m hungry. 7. DCON :P I really found it hard to answer this one. I couldn’t really think of anything that crossed my mind a lot.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
1. Be a gentleman. I find it sweet when a guy does little things for a girl like opening the door or pulling the chair out before she sits. 2. Don’t be a stranger and make contact with me. If you see me walking by, take the effort to say hi. I really find it appealing when a boy does that. 3. Show me your moves. I like a boy that can dance and is confident about it. If you dance, that is a...
And I’ve still got two more pages until I finish with this lab report. This is what I get for procratinating and getting distracted. -___-
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
1. J. Ann = Joann 2. 5 feet tall 3. Filipino 4. Catholic 5. Hip Hop Dancing 6. E. Rock High School 7. California State University: Fullerton 8. N o o d l e s 9. Single
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten...
1. I love you. Thanks for everything. 2. You make me feel like I’ve been replaced. 3. Thanks for still keeping contact with me, it means a lot. 4. You’re annoying and got in the way of our friendship. 5. We went through a lot, ups and downs, but in the end I’m glad you were my first everything. 6. I never forgot about you because I don’t think I was supposed to and now...
10 Day Challenge: To discover myself.
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now. Day Two: Nine things about yourself. Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart. Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot. Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done. Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever) Day Seven: Four turn offs. Day Eight: Three turn ons. Day Nine: Two smileys that...
There's something there.
That makes me want to talk to you. But I feel like waiting for you to say something first. But maybe it’s my turn since you already took initiative before.
I feel like my friends have forgotten about me. They don’t even try and contact me or anything. What the fuck.
As long as you still talk to me, then I will be...
The Last 24 hours.
Have got me thinking. I am pretty confused with everything that’s happening. I’m not sure what I want. People are coming into my life and I’m not sure how to handle each relationship I have with each person. Trust, I’m happy and all, but I have this slight bit of hesitation or doubt in my head. I guess I’ll just have to live life and go with the flow.
Today was wonderful.
Why? Because: 1. Of my classmate that I see every single day. 2. My bike stopped making sounds. 3. While relaxing on a table alone near the courts, these basketball players kept looking at me and I could tell that they were talking about me too. 4. I met Daniel. He sat right in front of me and started playing guitar while I was there alone. I met his friends who actually live right under me....
A bad day only occurs because you let it happened.– Me
You are a friggin' stalker if you find me.
I SEE YOU.
I risk somebody searching me up on the search because of my real name. But I like my background so much that I have to tweet it. :P Haha. So yeah, props to you if you were smart enough to find me and read my stuff. Just to letting you know, don’t assume things right away. What I wrote about is probably not what you’re thinking. P.S. This post is mainly towards people that have known...
Just to let you guys know..
There are too many times where I hate you guys more than I love you. Sincerely, J.
Dear Future Boyfriend,
I’ll be here. <3 -J