Tried to be specific with this one.
1. The top of a ferris wheel where you could see everything around you for miles and miles.
2. Hiking trails where you have to jump over and climb rocks and are rewarded with a beautiful view or waterfall at the end.
3. *The Griffith Park Observatory where all the binoculars are and have the perfect view of all the city lights.
4. Disneyland, in front of the castle near Walt Disney and Mickey’s statue because it’s the perfect place for watching the fireworks.
5. At the beach, standing at the edge of the ocean.
6. Old Town Pasadena because I like the vibe of the area and there’s plenty of places to eat and shop.